Alcohol based Hand Sanitiser
Clinically clean your hands on the go with alcohol based hand sanitiser.
We touch hundreds of surfaces every day, and viruses and bacteria can remain active on hard surfaces such as door handles for unto 48 hours, living less time on fabrics and soft surfaces. Whilst frequent, thorough hand washing with soap and water remains the best defence against touch transmitted infections, carrying alcohol based hand sanitiser with you for frequent cleaning between hand washes allows you to reduce the risk of transferring viruses to your face and so into your body. Water and gel based hand sanitisers do not break down the oil layers in viruses to kill them, So SUORE hand sanitiser is 70% alcohol, mixed with glycerine to allow it to adhere to your hands long enough to be effective before evaporating.
Our handy 250 Ml bottles are the perfect size to pop into your bag and the car glove box, but it’s also a great idea to leave a bottle near the front door for when you come home from journeys plus in the bathroom near the kitchen sink as it can also be used after soap and water hand washing as an extra safeguard.
How to use Alcohol Hand Sanitiser
Squeeze some sanitiser into the palm of your hand and rub your hands together. Be sure to cover your fingers thoroughly, including under any jewellery as well as the backs of your hands and wrists. Allow any remaining hand sanitiser to evaporate. It is normal for the product to have a strong, slightly sweet smell. Do not inhale the product (see safety information below).
Alcohol Hand Sanitiser and Safety
Fire risk: Because Purelife Hand Sanitiser is made with 99.9% pure alcohol, it is highly flammable. Make sure you do not expose it to naked flames, hot surfaces or other sources of ignition.
Eye safety: This strength of alcohol can cause serious eye damage. Keep the bottle away from your eyes and do not wipe your eyes with recently sanitised hands. Should you get any sanitiser in your eye, flush the eye with water continuously, removing contact lenses if worn where possible, seek medical advice urgently and see a doctor if necessary.
Inhalation and Ingestion: Do not inhale the vapour of the hand sanitiser. In the case of inhalation move into a well aired space and seek medical help if dizzy or drowsy. It is dangerous to ingest Purelife Hand Sanitiser. If this product is ingested seek immediate medical advice assistance.
Use by Children: Alcohol hand sanitiser is not suitable for unsupervised use by children. Children using the product must be closely supervised by an adult.
Keep out of the reach of pets. Do not use this product on your pet due to the risk of ingestion of contact with the eyes through self-grooming.